Thursday, February 26, 2009

One year down

February 28 will be my one year mark here in Moldova!!! Just got me thinking that on 24th of Feb last year was when we (M22) met up in Philly for training. When we embarked on our journey. It gives me all kinds of mixed emotions. Ones that take you by surprise. For some odd reason the night of 24th in fond memory of leaving home, I sat and had my long crying session, like it was an anniversary of saying goodbye to my loved ones.

On the split side, I am so happy to have made it this far. All things aside, whether or not I have work, or how many projects I have going, I have evolved so much from the 24th of February, 2008.

To celebrate our one year anniversary some people are meeting up this weekend. I can't wait to see everyone again, especially those that live very far from the capital and never really get a chance to come into town. I feel so connected to my group, we've been together thus far...I am proud!

No comments: