Wednesday, December 10, 2008

STRENGTH!!!














I am trying these days to find that spot of awesomeness INSIDE OF ME to keep on busting it...It sure is hard when you lay in bed for hours on end and can't ever seem to close your eyelids to have some rest. Past memories race through with a mixture of current agendas that seem to be put on hold until who knows when. Why does it have to be so hard. Why do I have to wait and wait and WAIT...is it cause I have two years to give or is it that people just don't want it ever?

I need some rest...some peace IN MIND. You would think that since it's the soul reason in me being here that it would be the root to all my existence here??

All that is peaceful now is my nightly yoga routines and all about bees and letting my brain do its wondering in hopes to find the answer.

No comments: